VA New England Healthcare System
Local Patient Access Data
Regularly updated patient access data is available for all VA Medical Centers and Community-Based Outpatient Clinics including average wait times, number of patients waiting for a scheduled appointment and number of patients that cannot be scheduled for an appointment in 90 days or less. To view this data, go to http://www.va.gov/health/access-audit.asp.
If you have a medical emergency, call 911.
To schedule an appointment at one of our medical facilities, click one of the links below:
- Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital - Bedford, MA
- VA Boston Healthcare System, Brockton Campus - Boston, MA
- VA Connecticut Healthcare System - West Haven and Newington, CT
- Manchester VA Medical Center - Manchester, NH
- Providence VA Medical Center - Providence, RI
- VA Central Western Massachusetts Healthcare System - Northampton, MA
- VA Maine Healthcare System - Togus - Togus, ME
- White River Junction VA Medical Center - White River Junction, VT
VA's Veteran Appointment Request app is available at select locations. The app makes it possible for Veterans to self-schedule primary care appointments and request assistance in booking both primary care and mental health appointments at the VA facilities where they receive care. In addition to scheduling appointments, Veterans can use the Veteran Appointment Request app to track appointment details and the status of requests, send messages about requested appointments, receive notifications and cancel appointments. Read more about the Veteran Appointment Request app.