VA New England Healthcare System
Management Advisory Council (MAC)
The Management Advisory Council (MAC) includes the VISN 1 Network Director and other facility and Network leadership, Veteran Service Organizations (VSOs), State Veterans’ Agencies and local Congressional staff members. Meetings are held quarterly at the individual facilities, with all facilities joining the meeting through video conferencing. A larger, in-person meeting is held at the Network office twice a year. The meetings serve as a forum for the Network Director to update the Council on the happenings within VISN 1 and receive feedback.
FY 2019 meetings
Quarterly Mini-MAC meetings:
The Mini-MACs will take place the first Wednesday of the second month of each quarter.
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018 – WRJ VAMC
- Wednesday, February 6, 2019 – VA Maine
- Wednesday, May 1, 2019 – VA CWM
- Wednesday, August 7, 2019 – Manchester VAMC
- Wednesday, November 6, 2019 – VA Boston (West Roxbury)
Bi-Annual MAC meetings:
The MACs will take place the second Thursday in April and October at VISN 1, Bedford VAMC, Building 61, 1st floor, room 127, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Thursday, April 12, 2018 (Download Minutes)
- Thursday, October 11, 2018 (Download Minutes)
- Wednesday, June 5, 2019 (Download Minutes)
- Thursday, October 10, 2019
- Thursday, April 9, 2020
- Thursday, October 8, 2020